Accurate Boy Accurate Boy

I find it really annoying that such a well executed game is at 2.62 right now. It really looks like targeted downvoting. Even though we technically compete as we are released at the same day, please get my 5*. ;)

This is definetely a nice iteration on classical physics game, with nice plot/meaning added to it.

On little downside: some assumptions are not fully thought through. For example, it is nice to explain why I cannot shoot the boat. Like it is too fragile and breaks because of that. This nice little details add to the whole "believability" of game's little world.

Also I find that timer is not needed for puzzle like that. Getting 3 starts on second attempt is trivial with timer.

Perfect Balance 2 Perfect Balance 2

Great!

Great game. Really liked the twist on common mechanics. Graphics is quite nice.

Only little thing that makes those game a bit "less casual" is keyboard control. Don't have any good suggestion for now unfortunately, as you do need to rotate this stuff. ;)

5/5, 10/10 still. ;)

Zball Zball

Impossible controls

Sorry - I had to put it 3/10 as I simply could not control the ball. Usually in a game like that you can jump. Here you only go left and right. Besides ball oscillates way too much - as I write this review I made the ball bounce left and right, it hit through something and now it sits out in a blue sky. ;) I think you need to ask someone to play this game and watch him/her do it. ;)